During your first visit with a nutritionist, you can expect the following:
1. Medical history review: Your nutritionist will ask about your medical history, including any chronic conditions, medications, and dietary habits.
2. Assessment of your current diet: Your nutritionist may ask you to keep a food diary or record of what you eat, so they can better understand your current eating habits.
3. Discussion of your goals: Your nutritionist will ask about your health and wellness goals, such as weight loss, improved athletic performance, or managing a chronic condition.
4. Physical examination: Your nutritionist may perform a physical examination, including your height, weight, body composition.
5. Recommendations and meal planning: Based on the information gathered, your nutritionist will make recommendations for your diet and provide a personalized meal plan that meets your needs and goals.
6. Ongoing support: Your nutritionist will provide ongoing support and follow-up visits to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your diet plan.
Remember, the first visit is an opportunity to build a relationship with your nutritionist and establish a plan for reaching your health and wellness goals.